Da Brim® climbing helmet visor models are designed for climbing, search and rescue, and work-at-height helmets.
Our climbing helmet visor: Feldspar is the smallest of our 360° UPF50+ helmet visors. A contoured brim provides sun protection where you need it and helps reduce sun-related fatigue. Perfect for belaying and climbing in the hot sun. Also works as a 360° visor with search and rescue and work-at-height helmets.
- Increase comfort while outdoors
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, providing cooling
- Helps block glare
- Secure yet removable installation.
- No modification to helmet or sticky adhesives
- 3" brim at front; 3 1/2" brim at rear
- Works with headlamps
- Rugged and durable to withstand abrasive environments
- Water repellent and easy to clean
- One size fits most climbing, search and rescue, and work-at-height helmets
- Available in Gold, Blue, Red or Pink. Grey is not available at this time.
Uses: Big wall climbing, Trad climbing, Sport climbing, Search and Rescue, Work-at-height, ideal for areas and desert environments
Proudly Made in USA.
- Item #: 100600